People Technology & Processes Test Engineer in Yuma, Arizona
Description:** This position is a key position leading a team on a major program supporting aerostat systems both CONUS and OCONUS and shall assist in the development and maintenance of test and evaluation master plans to support PD Aerostats systems. This position shall assist with the review and document maintenance of PD Aerostats Contractors test plans, events, and reports. This position shall assist with coordinating test events. This position shall provide support for the verification and validation of Government test exercises and demonstrations including: Army Test and Evaluation Center (ATEC) safety, capabilities and limitations testing, production acceptance testing, operational testing, electromagnetic environmental effects testing. This position shall evaluate test incident reports and provide expertise to the design authorities to correct any potential deficiencies found.
- Five (5) years of experience in test engineering, including evaluating system requirements, developing test plans, and in design and execution of tests.
- Provide expertise regarding priorities for the development, testing and fielding of systems.
- Evaluate test incident reports.
- Performing on-site installation, calibration, and testing of engineering efforts and verification software installations.
- Assist with coordination of testing events.
- 10 years of experience in test engineering, including evaluating system requirements, developing test plans, and in design and execution of tests.
- Experience with of Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) processes
Education and Certifications:
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
Benefits PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D; Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Location: Yuma, AZ
Date Posted: 07-21-2017
Job Title: TEST ENGINEER
Job Location: Yuma, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Must have active Top Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS